Wednesday 16 September 2009

Bestivals





This past weekend we spent in a country park on the Isle of Wight. It was our first festival outside of Glastonbury which we were worried about - not much can beat that! Well it was a lot different to Glasto - it felt much more civilised, partly as we stayed in a Podpad, not a tent and because there were flushing toilets and absolutely no rain! It was much smaller than Glasto and mainly a dance music festival - and thats what it did best - I have not danced so much in years!!! The fancy dress day was brilliant - so much people watching to do! I loved getting my face painted and wearing false eyelashes and peacock feathers in my hair. I was ready to come home after 4 nights - normally you have to drag me away from Glastonbury - but would definately go again - just maybe next year hold off the Raspberry Sambucca!

No comments:

Post a Comment