Monday 7 June 2010

Wish me......

From kaibara87 





Its exam week.  I am hoping very much for third time luck, as its my third time taking this exam.  I have done an awful lot of work for this one, so fingers crossed!  Not sure that I could face it a fourth time!  My exam is in London on Wednesday and my husband is going to meet me afterwards.  I plan to buy most of Anthropologie, have lunch at Wahaca and then more shopping in the Westfield Centre.  And maybe a few glasses of wine if it doesn't go well - I have found that is the key to forgetting the questions and not reliving the exam in your head for hours on end!

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to ace it. I'll make sure my fingers are crossed for you though.
    I am so jealous of your anthro shopping trip too....
    xo

    ReplyDelete