Wednesday 30 December 2009

2009

A few weeks ago my husband said to me he thought this was probably our best year yet, and I think he was probably right.  We got married, had an amazing honeymoon, had an incredibly fun summer - yep, pretty good.  Got me looking back through some photos, and I decided to post the highlights of my year.

Last winter - a beautiful winter's day at the seafront.


Fun with our ever growing camera collection!


Happy me after shopping last April, in Nandos with a Brahma - heaven!


My Hen Party in May - was a bit more relaxed than the usual - dinner, drinks, dancing and a beautiful picnic on a very sunny Southsea Common with my closest friends


Obviously the main highlight - our wedding.  It really was one of the best days, I'm quite sad its all over!  Fantastic memories of an amazing day (that almost didn't happen thanks to a medical emergency the week before!)


Blur at Hyde Park in July



Our honeymoon in Thailand ..... Wow, stunning country!



A great summer in Southsea



Birthdays in August - on mine we went to see live music at the bandstand, ate thai food at a random thai festival and went to a vw show.


Welcomed a new arrival to the family - our first niece, Mya


Free Art Giveaways in Southsea - unfortunately the deckchairs weren't free.


Becoming good friends with one of the coolest girls in the world - but way too late, as she moved away in October.  Miss her such a lot, we had many good nights out.


One particular good one - Southsea Fest, a music festival on one day in one street


Bestival - a music festival on the Isle of Wight - 3 days of sunshine and good music.  And fancy dress.


LARD - or Love Albert Road Day - a free street festival held 2 streets away from ours - this year 80000 people came - was a bit cramped!


A lovely warm autumn with beautifully coloured leaves


Ending the year with a big, white Christmas!


I'm hoping next year will be even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment