Thursday 14 January 2010

Happy 101

Alexa gave me the lovely Happy 101 award which is for all the ladies in the blogging community that bring a smile to your face.   Along with this award I am to list 10 things that make me HAPPY and pass the award on to 10 ladies that make me smile.




1.  Cake and tea - simply perfect.
2.  Police documentaries, like Road Wars, Traffic Cops, etc - love 'em!  Not entirely sure why, but I do! And those border control programmes.
3.  Red Pandas, which we call ratty pandas.  Long story, not very interesting.  And penguins.  Especially little ones
4.  Photography - digital and film, am into it all at the moment.  Just wish we had a scanner that worked with our macs!  And that I was better.
5.  Sakura, my local Japanese restaurant - best food ever!
6.  Make up.  If I wasn't a doctor, I may well be a make up artist.  I especially love MAC Cosmetics. And Dior.  And Chanel.
7.  My cat, Ayesha - especially when she lies across her chest with her paws on my shoulder and rests her head on my neck - heaven!
8.  Having a lovely, tidy clean house with everything where it should be.  Shame it's such a pain getting it that way!
9.  My iphone - tis simply amazing in every way.
10.  Being married - and knowing no matter what the world throws at me, I will always have someone to share it with, be it good, bad or ugly.  Its kinda like us two against the world.

Took me a while to think of that.  And now I've done it will probably think of 10 better things.

Ten blogs that make me happy
Firstly, two real life friends:
1. My best friend since I was 3 or so, the beautiful Emma, Oh Gosh
2. Alexa, who I became friends with through our RVA Autumn class, Curly Wiggles (great name!) - and who gave me this award!
3. One of the first blogs I started reading, Keiko Lynn - surely one of the most beautiful women in the world
4.  The ever inspiring Elsie of Red Velvet Art
5.  Another part of RVA and someone who makes me want to be a mamma even more, Rachel
6.  A fellow Katie and maker of beautiful things, Skunkboy Creatures
7.  The one who makes me feel guilty for not going to the gym!  Danielle at Sometimes Sweet
8.  Naomi, who I think in many ways is similar to me, other than being 20 time prettier AND a dancer at Taza and Husband
9. The lovely James at Bleubird Vintage
10. I can't actually think of a tenth that I want to declare a favourite!  May have to have longer to think about that one!

xx

1 comment:

  1. i agree with No5, i think i might go there tonight! i always use Benefit make-up, i looove it!

    ReplyDelete