Friday 2 April 2010

Apologies for the radio silence

Source: sadly lost, I tried!

The last 3 weeks have been very much up and down, but the downs have been pretty down.  I'm not going to bring it all to the internet, I don't want to write it all down.  My husband and I have been stressed like we never have been before.  We've both been pretty ill.  We've also had one or two really really amazing days.  And then just when we thought that might be it, we heard some more bad news.  Not directly affecting us but the kind of news that stops you in your tracks, that you think about 24/7, one of the saddest, most horrible stories I have ever heard.  So I haven't felt like writing much, I haven't felt like doing much at all.  Normal service will be resumed shortly, when I get my head out of this whole mess.  And maybe when some people decide they might want to return our calls once in a while.

My thoughts and prayers are with T and his family, even though he'll never know.

Thats all.

1 comment: